Floating Brain Pen. Our Medical fun shaped novelty pen is a full sized promotional ballpoint ink pen. Metal barrel with Floating Brain. This promotional shaped pen is available in "White" and includes a personalized custom barrel imprint. Floating Brain Pens Medical Pens perfect for Healthcare, Doctors, Physicians, Surgeons, Nurses, Neurosurgeon, X-ray Techs, Radiology Labs, Hospitals or Offices. Price includes a one color, one location imprint. Promotional products are intended for use by adults and are not suitable for children under the age of 12. Products are not intended for use by children or pets. Small parts, they may present a choking hazard to children under 3 years of age.
Popular Search Terms>> Floating Pens , Floating Brain Pen , Flaoting Brain Pens vehicle
* Imprint Size - Barrel: 1.50" w x 0.375" h
* Product Size: 6.00" x 0.50"
* Call for Information on Multi-Color Imprinting, 2nd Location Imprinting or PMS
* Set-Up Charge for this Pen: Free! (Set-up charges vary depending on product.)
* Standard Packaging: Bulk.
* If you have a specific "Event Date" or "Delivery Date", Call Us to confirm Production and
Shipping Time. Need It Fast? CALL US, Rush Options MAY be available.
* Allow two to three working days after you submit your order to receive your "Art Proof".
* Normal production time is four working days after we receive your "Art Proof" approval.
* Monitor Display Color varies. Product and Imprint sample color images and PMS #'s are
closest match and for reference only. Product Color can affect how Imprint colors show. You
should pick an imprint color that stands out on your product color.
(Email art to: email@example.com)
* Preferred formats: Vector Art as an .eps , .ai or .pdf file.
* Acceptable Logo or Art File Formats: Color separated Vector Art (resolution
independent) with no placed images and all text converted to outlines
compatible with PC platform.
* Files generally NOT acceptable are .jpg , .gif or .png files.
* For more information, See "Art Requirements or Contact Us.
* Our Art Department will "try" to work with any art received. 614